How can I confidently hold a guys hand or kiss him without freezing up?

I'm really shy and have never been in a relationship. I get really nervous around someone I like, does anyone have any tips on how to be confident in initiating hand holding or a kiss?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what guys do, hype yourself up in a mirror, play a song that really pumps you up and get your blood flowing, and take a deep breath to ease your nerves. If you're in the middle of a date, obviously, don't pull out your phone and start yelling "Alright, this is it! This is your moment! Time to show the world what you got and make him fall in love with you with one kiss! Because this kiss, is gonna have everything I got! I'M GOING IN!!!" Your date might think your a bit weird, but keep telling yourself stuff like that in your head and you'll be fine. :) and Yes... guys actually do this, and we know we do! Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, thanks🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't creative somebody else will do it better... do it better creatively nobody else can

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Work in a restaurant (preferably small one) to pratice getting over your shyness. You have to talk to everyone! The holding hands part is easy, once you hold hands the first time, you just wanna do it more and more again. Just hold his hand, no missles will come attack you both (sorry im bored). Practice kissing on the cheeks if your that nervous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Accept that he is with you knowingly and thats all that matters nobody else matters and the worst thatll happen is you miss and get his nose or chin and then what? You both laugh and share a cute memory

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to be shy and nervous. That's common and normal. But at some point you may just want to throw caution to the wind and break the touch barrier. And when you do you'll probably be glad you did and feel good about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do most close their eyes before they kiss? It is awkward to claim your first kiss from someone. closing ones eyes helps take away some of that awkwardness. Time and experience will help too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes by starting to be more social. Go to grocery store and start saying hi to people the more interaction will allow you to feel confidence around people and you will feel more comfortable doing those other things

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to be shy. Don't hide your true self because you'll eventually show it if this takes off

1|0
    0|0
  • Take a deep berath, flex your legs and go for it. Once you done it one time, you'll never have problems again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him take control and then it won't be a big deal.

0|0
    0|1
  • After u suck his dick it will be way easier just make sure u finish him in your mouth

0|0
    2|0
  • Read "the art of extraordinary confidence"

1|0
    0|0
  • Just take a deep breath and go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Guys hate it. Be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch his cock

0|0
    3|0
  • Just kind of do it. Breath through it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes