Why does my girlfriend act childish when my friends are over? she constantly wants my attention and starts cuddling me, and she wants them to leave?

She also throws tantrums. Last night i had some friends over, my girlfriend was "sleeping" in her room upstairs. we were downstairs drinking and playing video games. she kept coming down to tell us to keep it down because she's sleeping. then she pulled me aside and told me to tell them to leave. it was not even late, it was like 11pm. she had work the next day, but i feel like she just wants them to leave and wants me to have no fun, unless its with her.

01