Should guys without relationship experience lie?

Girls (at least the ones on here) actively look to guys with relationship experience, but should guys without experience like to get their foot in the door, or be honest and be rejected?

I would feel bad lying but years of being alone is taking it's toll and my life is slipping away.

812

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all worth lying about. Let’s say things went according to plan by lying, do you honestly think lying about something so essential to who you are as a person will lead to a happy relationship? Also, relationship/sexual experience is not something I look for in a partner, and I honestly think that is a very shallow standard to hold.
    Based on your bio, you’re 24 at the OLDEST, so you have plenty of time to gain experience and find the person you think is right for you... just have faith 😊

• But you said that experience is something that is so essential to who I am as a person. Since I have 0 experience doesn't that make me not a person?

• No... that’s why I said you should seek confidence outside of dating. You can’t seek validation from other people and be truly happy with yourself

• I do feel confident though. just not when it comes to girls, but I fail to meaure up.