What do you say after the first date if you are interested in the girl?

What do you say after the first date if you are interested in the girl?

After our first date, this guy texted me he had a good time and we should get together again soon. Does that mean he’s interested or just being polite?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To your 1st question: I'd most probably say something along the lines of wanting to set another date to meet up again.

To your second question: It is too early to assume if he is either interested or being polite. Don't think too much. Just go with the flow (of going out together again) and see what happens. Maybe he'll tell u he is in fact interested? Maybe not? Even if he may or may not be interested, it takes two hands to clap, so you must be interested too.

In summary, I'm saying that u are looking too much into it. Just lay back and enjoy the process rather than think about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always ask him to clarify if your so worried. Just be like hey I had a nice time and I would like to ask if you would you be up to scheduling another date sometime this or next week? That way you get your answer plus your scheduling another time to see him so win/win.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's beyond polite. He's interested. If he weren't, he probably wouldn't have followed up at all. I would expect him to followup in a day or two with an invitation to another date. But don't get your hopes up too high. When dating, it's better to keep your expectations low. Then you can be pleasantly surprised when good things happen, instead of being disappointed when they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • A say that either way. Date one is to meet the person and see if they are crazy.

It is how date 2 goes that counts. If he says he wants date 3, and he wants it soon that is a very good sign.

However if he says I had a good time and is just unresponsive after that, no plans for 3, then he means "hey I am a nice guy, you are great but I just don't feel it".

0|0
    0|0
  • I think, when a men lose his interest after the first date, we usually don't want to have a second date, so we avoid to see you another time. If he said that he would like to have a second date, he enjoyed the date and don't want just to be polite

0|0
    0|0
  • 50-50 to be honest. Personally, if I was interested I would try to nail down a second date with more than "we should get together again soon".. but don't read into that (even though I know you will).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he's interested if we didn't have a good time we won't ask you out again LOL so he's definitely interested

0|0
    0|0
  • He's interested and trying to see if you are too. If you are interested in him, text back something like "I'd like that" or "call me"

0|0
    0|0
  • I so would think he is interested in you if i am interested in a woman i would say thanks for a great night it was fun i would love to see you again

0|0
    0|0
  • This probably means he likes you and wants to have another opportunity to see you again. He's just saying it in a polite way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's interested. Usually I say something along the lines of "had a great time with you, can we get together again sometime?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Interested but wants you to, think he's nice lol he probably wants to be around you a lot but doesn't want to scare you

0|0
    0|0
  • That means he's interested in a second date because you didn't put out last time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm interested in someone after a first date, I would propose the arrangement of a second date.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was just polite, and wasn't interested, he wouldn't say anything. He's interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • "We should get together soon" How hard can it possibly be to decipher the code.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely interested. He's just trying not to sound too needy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should have a good sense but it'll come through in text after the conversation picks up

0|0
    0|0
  • If he wasn't interested he wouldn't have texted. Bottom line.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is interested

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know he just might like what u gave him

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a first date

0|0
    0|0
  • I love you

0|0
    0|0
  • I just try to get a second date in a few days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im interested

0|0
    0|0
  • lets spend time with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank u very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't forget to wash your feet lol