What do you say after the first date if you are interested in the girl?

After our first date, this guy texted me he had a good time and we should get together again soon. Does that mean he’s interested or just being polite?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• To your 1st question: I'd most probably say something along the lines of wanting to set another date to meet up again.

To your second question: It is too early to assume if he is either interested or being polite. Don't think too much. Just go with the flow (of going out together again) and see what happens. Maybe he'll tell u he is in fact interested? Maybe not? Even if he may or may not be interested, it takes two hands to clap, so you must be interested too.

In summary, I'm saying that u are looking too much into it. Just lay back and enjoy the process rather than think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always ask him to clarify if your so worried. Just be like hey I had a nice time and I would like to ask if you would you be up to scheduling another date sometime this or next week? That way you get your answer plus your scheduling another time to see him so win/win.