Does anyone use Tinder and have you ever experienced this?

I barely ever use Tinder but I recently somehow matched with a young guy close to my age never sure how that even happens and I told him I was gay. So he asked me if I could help a guy out and link him up with a girl I matched with who is not gay... like wtf why do guys think a girl wants to help a guy out on tinder to find a hookup. I find it super gross. Do other people do this?
  • I ask for hookups on Tinder when I match with users
  • I dont ask for hookups on Tinder when I match with users

25

Most Helpful Guy

• My common sense compels me to state that if I were to join Tinder, the purpose would be to find hookups myself, and not to find people to help me find hookups, lol.

• EXACTLY LIKE HE MUST'VE BEEN REALLY LOOKING for a hookup hardcore for him to really ask a lesbian to help him get his dick touched haha thats a new low xD

• All his photos had family in them

• Wow... I don't mean to be rude, but that guy has no common sense at all...

Most Helpful Girl