Does anyone use Tinder and have you ever experienced this?

I barely ever use Tinder but I recently somehow matched with a young guy close to my age never sure how that even happens and I told him I was gay. So he asked me if I could help a guy out and link him up with a girl I matched with who is not gay... like wtf why do guys think a girl wants to help a guy out on tinder to find a hookup. I find it super gross. Do other people do this?
  • I ask for hookups on Tinder when I match with users
    Vote A
  • I dont ask for hookups on Tinder when I match with users
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My common sense compels me to state that if I were to join Tinder, the purpose would be to find hookups myself, and not to find people to help me find hookups, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • EXACTLY LIKE HE MUST'VE BEEN REALLY LOOKING for a hookup hardcore for him to really ask a lesbian to help him get his dick touched haha thats a new low xD

• Show All
    • All his photos had family in them

• Wow... I don't mean to be rude, but that guy has no common sense at all...

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i dont ask for that i do however get asked and most of the time there like 100 kms away and im like sorry ur to far

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing to be gross about depending on how he worded it. It's an app to connect with people like cmon meow.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but it’s still weird like why would you ask a gay girl to hook you up with strangers when everyone is a stranger to everyone 😂 like if a stranger recommended me to another stranger I’d be pretty freaked

• Show All
    • haha you have a point there

• Hahah but there are no kids in this situation xD I totally get that, that makes a lot of sense. But this guy is sooo young... I feel for a straight man to turn to a gay lady to do your dirty work is the next step towards you hit the lowest totem pole possible

• Sounds like an odd request...
    But gross? Seriously?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it was very strange haha def should of charged him for my services haha

• Unfortunately a lot people on tinder are into hookups :/ perhaps you should try speeddating ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it sucks I hate random hookups I can't do it but its so annoying there are so many of them on there its like a plague lol

• I hate that too ^^ but where food is are rats too :p you will find them everywhere

• I don't use such apps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes