Baldness what to do?

Ok, so I am balding, it isn't like a spot on the crown of my head. Instead it is like the whole top from the front back is super thin. (think Japanese samurai with just the fringe/ pony tail)

I had really beautiful hair when I was 17, and started loosing it around 23. It could be genetics or chemicals or radiation.

It bothers me, so I wear a hat. I could shave my head all the way but it would make my work life harder.

What should I do for dating? I don't want to lie about it but I do want to look the best I can.

Is there any cure or fix? Like something that actually works?

Girls what would you be more inclined to date?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't give you a fix. But we all live with things we don't like. And loads of men go bald. Including my boyfriend. It doesn't worry me and I can't see it worrying a potential partner. My boyfriend explains that his brain is so big that his head has grown more than his hair.

Most Helpful Guy