A guy just slept with and met says I’m his b*tch and that he’s daddy what does he mean and is it good or bad?

He tells me he’s going to be f*cking with me long term cause I’m different I don't know what to think

210

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a daddy means he has kids that he needs to support. If he's just "fucking with you" then he's just joking with you, and he thinks you're his bitch, it means that you remind him of his female dog.

All in all, I'd avoid a guy with so many children to support and bad eyesight too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Man... The dumb questions people ask. You're 30-35 years old and you don't know if this is a good or a bad thing?

• lmao they aren't 30-35, they lied about their age
      I've acorss lots of them on here, i honestly have no idea why they lie about their age