Do you doom yourself for any future dates if you have sex on the first one, even if it totally just felt natural?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it feels natural, if you're both on the same page, and especially if you're being safe/smart about it, I see nothing wrong with sex on the first date. It is a little faster than I typically move, but as long as I know she isn't going to immediately stop communicating with me or that if we are clear that it was only about the sex, I don't think I'd consider myself doomed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not. I had sex with my ex boyfriend on the first date and we continued to date and then had a relationship. If it feels right, then it feels right.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not in my eyes. Sometimes it just happens really fast and both people were needing it and felt alright about doing it. I don't think that automatically means the relationship won't go anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person and the current relationship between you two. Personally me, no. But I would want to know her intentions before hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but i would be willing to bet that there will be a lot of guys wanting to take you out on endless first dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, tell them if you worry im now saving myself for someone special. Most women are well broken in.. Molded to some past relationship..

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I wanna say no, but there is a high chance it is a yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... if anything you'll increase your chances

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if your almost 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all