Astrological sign and dating do you believe in that?

Do you believe that your astrological sign has something to do with your dating life? Say like two Gemini’s are not the best combination?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Astrology is more like a personality test but it's just less accurate and more general towards nature when compared to other ways to figure out personality. Personality may vary depending upon upbringing still some behaviour might be seen commen in various people with same sign but may not be accurate as no two persons are exactly alike.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't believe in it. I knew a lot of couples that are together and happy and their signs are not supposed to date. My parents signs are not supposed to be together and they've been together since high school.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I live for 20 years thinking I was Pisces. I fit perfectly still today.
    then one day I discovered I Aeris because I was born on the final day of Pisces... but because of because of the planets a bit differently every year, the timing of my birth went into the next day
    Then from then on, I felt like are I was Aeris /Pisces water and fire, red and blue. But I was more Aeris... I mean I still enjoy the symbolism of it. It's cool... NOt going to use it for significant decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but no, let me explain, i dont really believe in what astrology says about all the astrology things however i have noticed all the people i have met under one sign and gender do share some traits, for example all female scorpios i have met do not have problems with hiding things and lying if they feel as if it would benifit them and all male leos i have met seem obsessed with sex

0|0
    0|0
  • What sign you are is a nice point of conversation but I don't really base anything on it. It's basically a vehicle to talk about ourselves and see how we are the same and different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I do believe as it plays vital role in your relationship.

You can say, to have a healthy relationship the two soul should have good contact with each other but to maintain that good contact or to get known about future problem that might occur in the relationship one should see the astrological signs. This is what I think ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, people change like the seasons. I used to be a lot like my astrological sign when I was 15, but now I'm nothing like it.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• You have to look at your and partner's personal astrological portrait not horoscope and sign traits on the internet and figure out if you two belong together.
    But most importantly the biggest role plays his life and what he's been through and how he's changed throughout years because of that, everybody's different.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... I usually don't even know what sign a guy has lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I probably need to find another leo to date. Haven't ever dated a leo but none of the other signs have ever worked out for me. And boy oh boy will I NEVER date another scorpio! Leo + scorpio = disaster. Scorpios are the absolute worst man ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • I find it funny that people still believe in this and the same people claim religion is complete bullshit.

• Yes I do. I try to see who's most compatable with me

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like to read about astrological signs but i don’t take it as set in stone.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes