Astrological sign and dating do you believe in that?

Do you believe that your astrological sign has something to do with your dating life? Say like two Gemini’s are not the best combination?

2035

Most Helpful Guy

• Astrology is more like a personality test but it's just less accurate and more general towards nature when compared to other ways to figure out personality. Personality may vary depending upon upbringing still some behaviour might be seen commen in various people with same sign but may not be accurate as no two persons are exactly alike.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't believe in it. I knew a lot of couples that are together and happy and their signs are not supposed to date. My parents signs are not supposed to be together and they've been together since high school.