Dating after divorce at 40?

do women just ignore guys after the age 40... So I'm 40 I've been divorced for a year I'm not ugly I have a good job own my own home and well established and level-headed. However I constantly hear you're the perfect guy you're such a catch you have everything a woman could want blah blah blah. Yet every woman I ask that is single for a date say just to dinner or possibly something like that always gives me an excuse that they're too busy. Yet it may have been somebody I had just been talking to that had told me all that stuff

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dont worry about being 40, men age well on the market.
    It sounds like you are getting friend zoned. I recommend not playing that game. You want to take a woman out and she gives a lame excuse, just walk away and move on. Women want what they can't have, so dont chase.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep constantly. Almost like the ex hexed me lol

• Yeah seems so the constantly want that whole bad boy thing which I have been and moved on from yet you still see it out there.

• Dont give up :) you will find ms right ^^ its never too late even if it actually looks cloudy. I allways hear such blabla too. Just drop that women, they are not interested and can't tell you the truth

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I haven't given up I'm just curious after being married for 20 years during the whole marriage I constantly got hit on I get divorced and I disappear very strange

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes