So she thinks I want her husband. Any advice?

So I started this new job and during training there is this married couple and the wife is pregnant. After training we are all walking out the door to go home and the wife goes to the bathroom. The husband sneakily walks up to me , hands me a slip of paper with his number on it, then tells me to call him. I politely decline, give the paper back to him, and tell him that I'm already with someone. I knew he was married so I was pretty shocked that he even did that. Later I'm talking to a friend about this and that's when I find out that the wife actually thinks I've been staring at her husband and she thinks I'm interested in him. Now it all makes sense. She was ranting to him and her group of friends about me "staring at him" and that's what made him think I was interested. I have no idea what she's talking about and I never even noticed the guy until he approached me. At my job a lot of drama and fights go on and I'm a little worried she's going to try to pick a fight. I kind of want to tell her what happened because I feel she deserves to know but I also feel like that might escalate things. Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't get involed. Sounds like their relationship has a bunch of problems. And you dont want to get mixed in with all that. Just avoid both of them. It will blow over.

0|0
    0|0
  • The wife is insane here, thinking her husband is the best. My first suggestion is to contact with HR, but lets see if others have a more gentle suggestion

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes