Guys, where would you take your partner on a first date? Details please?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take her to a place that's not too crowded like a coffee shop, a walk in the park, a picnic on a cool sunny day, or a nice restaurant. That way you can learn about each other.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beach

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm not at a legal drinking age to drink so usually take them to get some ice cream and we go walk around along the river. We have some nice walking paths with trees and it makes for a pretty fun time that won't break the bank. There are some benches where we can take a break and ducks to look at. Crack a few jokes and the conversation drives itself.

1|0
    0|0
  • My city has a 300 acre park with a river, a lake, ponds, horse riding trail, walking and bicycling trails, a Japanese garden, Ampitheater, and other things. I think maybe a stroll on one of the trails by the lake and maybe go to the local Barnes & Noble, and then to the nearby Cheesecake Restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Franky and Benny's it's pretty chill but its got that nice Italian vibe and the food is great. It's also right next to the cinema near me and the bowling alley and the harbour so if we wanted we could do that or just go for a walk by the sea and chat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds drive through.. for an attitude check.. if the person is judgmental and too posh for that, then you saved a buck. If the person can laugh about it, off to a better restaurant, drinks or something fun and enjoyable

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a first date, then they are my date, not my partner. Probably to a nice restaurant so we can talk. If it's an online date, then just coffee or a drink so we can talk but with less commitment.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would go to a secluded cocktail bar I know on a quiet night. They've got comfy seats, privacy, plants all around, and a view of the sky. You forget you're in the city centre

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a fast food restaurant, I find that the time that is spent should be filled with jokes and cute little jabs at each other, maybe some footsie is played, or mayhaps one of us makes a fool of ourselves and we both have a good laugh, what setting could be better?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take my partner on a nice romantic dinner. Not too much, but just the right intimacy. I wouldn't go to the movies because that wouldn't really give me much time to get to know them better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well first I would get to no her then when I found out what movie she likes food she likes and music she is in to then that would answer my question and yours

1|0
    0|0
  • A walk in the park along with lunch or something. It's a first date, not a job interview.

1|0
    0|0
  • I start with romantic dinner... and I will finish with a walking on the beach... then I will get her home I kiss her for good night and I will go home

1|0
    0|0
  • Movies
    Dinner
    Maybe pizza and Netflix
    One time i just did the cooking at her place for her folks

1|0
    0|0
  • If i had all the money in the world we would sail alone across the sea fishing, cooking, laughing, drinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the way I see her or how she comes accross. Most likely a nice dinner and show or movie her choice my treat with nothing expected ever

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't take my partner because I got no clue where to take him

1|0
    0|0
  • Would do something fun, minigolf, dinner, walk on the beach, have a fimun night and get face time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and then a movie, if she's athletic maybe ice-skating or soccer or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • If and when our 1st date would be fun adventurous
    Can't express here

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take her/him out for dinner and then a movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her likes, maybe a hike or a movie or something else active

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. Dinner. Movie. Park walk.

1|0
    0|0
  • My house

1|0
    0|0
  • CHUCKY CHESSE

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee or a couple drinks. Nothing fancy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea

1|0
    0|0
  • It can't be my Partner on a first date

1|0
    1|0
  • Wherever she wants

1|0
    0|0
  • My bed

0|0
    1|0
  • a fun center or amusement park

0|0
    0|0
  • Iether to a movie or out for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Jamaica

0|0
    0|0
  • I took my wife to dinner and then a walk along the beach...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes