Would date someone who threatens bodily harm to themselves when you make them mad or hurt their feelings?

We all make our lovers mad or hurt their feelings. I recently had a girl who was mad at me tell me she cut herself in places u can’t see because of my behavior. We had only been talking online for a week and a half. Would you pursue someone like that or stay in the relationship? Even if you really liked, loved or cared for the person?

I didn’t hang around how about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im my opinion the right thing to do would be to get them help

0|0
    0|0
    • This person lives in a home She told me but hasn’t been taking her meds. So help is there but she might not be following through on her end.

• It’s best to tell someone they know or someone else who could take care of her. Make sure she can take her medicine and stuff like that

• Yeah I didn’t hang around long enough. Met her on line live in different states but it scared me off. Didn’t know if she was serious or just throwing threats around.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope, Toxic, will take you down. That person needs Mental Health Help not Romance. No human can make another harm themselves, they do it all on their own!!! Total Manipulation...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do well, when given ultimatums. I just do what I'm going to do. They are responsible for their own actions not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i really loved the person yes. Maybe there was more going on than you know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes