Why is it SO FUCKING HARD to find JUST ONE girl 18+, attractive, and never had a romantic bond/boyfriend before?

All it takes is one, seriously, where we can fall in love with each other.

I thought I could easily find one online, but they are nearly impossible to find there too.

What gives?

My goal is for me and a girl to be each other's first loves.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I waited to date until I found someone I wanted to be my husband. I'm 22, and I was 20 then. There are people out there who are hopeless romantics who will wait to find the perfect someone. But if it helps, if those women are anything like me, they're not going to put themselves out there. They're not going to be approaching guys and easy to find. They might be a sweet girl reading in a library or someone who keeps to themselves. You won't find them in a bar or a scene where people hook up.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is so difficult to find girls like you. You have no idea. I feel like me and a girl will never be each other's first romantic bond/relationship. Even if there are girls with no relationship history, most have probably had guys they were close to as best friends.

• You might not be able to be a girl's first love but you can be her last. And girls who haven't dated are hard to find but not impossible. My best friend is almost 21, and she's never dated or kissed either. She's a Christian, so she wants to wait for the guy God wants her to marry. If you're religious, there are some girls in the Christian church who are waiting for the perfect guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does it matter if they've had a boyfriend before? You could still be their first love, dating someone doesn't mean you love them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because women these days beg for empowerment and 1 way they do that is to have sex with everyone with a heartbeat. It’s kind of a weird way to gain power but that’s the society we’re in

0|0
    1|0
  • They don't exist lmao a woman that hasn't had an opportunity after 18 is like trying to find a needle in a haystack the size of Texas

1|0
    0|0
  • You've left it a bit late to try and find someone who hasn't had some form of romance in the past. Lower your standards a little

0|0
    0|0
  • You do know boyfriend does not equal love.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must look like Grendel

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel ya... I’m trying to find a guy of that description because, well, I’ve never dated... and I’d love to meet a guy someday who hasn’t either... learning to love together would be amazing, I think—not proposing anything, just stating I totally understand the sentiment

0|0
    0|0
    • Shitty thing is, once I find a potential woman that meets that criteria, she doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

• Show All
    • Virginia is not far at all. Just a few hours away.

• True, but WI is days away

• Why do you mind that soo much?
    I was thinking the same when i was "your age" but how years go by i realized it's better to be "second" ya know why? She did try some of them, and she can be sure that you're the one for her, in different words, there is possibility that this relationship will last, bcs she already knows that sex is physical activity, and won't have wishes to try another ones, (she already did) if you love someone, and it's faithfull, it does not matter, trust me, good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • blah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes