Is it possible for a girl to feel in love with a psycho?

Well I am a psycho and sometimes i just love to smash stuff with my fists and then watching how i bleed then I just can't stop to laugh cuz it makes me happy... I'm not a killer or anything if u would meet me you would propobly not know that I'm a (you know who) that's cuz I'm pretty good at pretending to act like others but in reality I'm different... i enjoy horror movies cuz they make me laugh i enjoy watching people suffer but I don't do anything to make them suffer it's just it makes me happy it's just the way I am and please don't judge me based on stereotypes cuz real life is different form what u can see in horror movies too bad a lot of people don't understand that anyway I been thinking and it would be nice to have someone to spend time with and take care of... someone who will stop me from doing stupid things when I'm angry someone who will cheer me up and hug me when im sad... its just really hard for someone like me (different) to live in this world without any one who supports and understands me... by the way you might think that in weird and stuff but honestly to me you people are little pathetic and I don't want to be rude or anything but people that are afraid of bugs blood or dark are just stupid that's my opinion I'm sorry if I hurt ur feelings

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're not a psycho you're just a douchey attention seeker.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well u don't know me
      And also I don't need attention since I was in tv

• You're not special

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes