My boyfriend keeps letting people get involved with our relationship?

My boyfriend tends to run off to his best friends or one of my parents for advise. And he did that last time in our relationship ((he was taking advise from HIS EX)) and we ended up breaking up but still kept talking. We recently got back together and he got his crazy, two faced "best friend" into one of our arguments and she started to try and fill our heads with that we should break up with one another ((might I add she believes that they are going to get married in the future))... do all guys just run to people that are shitty with relationships and have crushes on them or is this just my boyfriend? Also any advise into trying to get this through to him that this isn't okay for him to keep doing that?

02