Why do white girls love hispanic/latino guys so much? What are the reason they prefer hispanic guys over white guys :(?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I fell in love with my husbands personality we had a deep connection from the beginning he just happens to be of Hispanic heritage

0|0
    0|1
    • Okay then explain how there are so few white guy hispanic girl couples even though white girl hispanic guy is extremely common?

• not true i know so many latino women with white men

Most Helpful Guy

• Because most of white guys took all the Hispanic girls.

2|2
    0|0
    • Not really happening tho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simple... you do what you see without thinking when you are immature and have shallow values.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro what is wrong with you acting like nobody likes white dudes. Are you for real? Western beauty is like the standard almost globally. No one is going to turn you down on the basis of being white. Plus the majority of whites date whites so l don’t know where you are getting your data from. This comes across as an ego boost.

0|0
    0|0
  • My little troll! Where have you been? I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you in blue for about two weeks, but you were so cutey in pink last week, it was adorable!

3|1
    0|0
  • Because they talk to them in Spanish and women get so turned on when they can't understand what you're saying. Seriously, visit some South American countries and speak English. All the panties drop at the same time, every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here we go again.

*reports for nonsensical spam*

1|2
    0|0
  • What happened to the black guys? Did they switch in the past week?

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao, you never stop do you?

Get some therapy dude.

1|1
    0|0
  • I remember you! Now it’s Hispanics and not blacks?

0|1
    0|0
    • Has always been hispanics

• Get over yourself you’ve asked this question a million times

• Just STOP

0|1
    0|0
  • Having an accent is often alluring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Paco is winning in these streets...

0|0