I'm an ex Muslim. Please give me some advice on how to find a soulmate and some advice on dating?

Thanks..

06

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is be yourself, also there’s no time limit or feel as though you feel forced to find someone it’ll just happen l when you least expect it.

If you try dating sites get ready for 1000s of messages and guys after one thing which makes us good and nice look bad.

If you go out then try clubbing, if you don’t like that maybe join social groups.

If that’s not your thing and your straight forward then if your attracted to a guy just be forward with them and say wanna hang out or go for a drink or something you wanna do.

Also make the guy work for it if he’s really into and make him want you as much as you want him.