Am I unlucky with finding love?

I don’t know what is wrong with me. I’m 23 and don’t really have any friends. Never had a boyfriend. And people tell me that I’m pretty. Men and women. But the men that have pursued me either led no where because there is no connection or I just do not have an interest in them. I know of girls that have bunches of suitors and that has never been me. I know I’m not a model by any means but why am I so invisible to guys when I seem to get all these compliments? Are they lying to me?
  • Yes
  • No

110

Most Helpful Guy

• "the men that have pursued me either led no where because there is no connection or I just do not have an interest in them".
    Maybe the girls you know are more accepting of people that show interest in them

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't mean that you're unlucky