Is there such a thing as soul mates? Does God have one specific person for you to marry?

Is there such a thing as soul mates? Does God have one specific person for you to marry?Grab a drink.. this should be a good one!
  • YES
  • NO
  • It's complicated
    Vote C
  • Soul Mates are as bad as Santa Claus
    Vote D

2337

Most Helpful Girl

• As a qualified psychic and relationship expert who has worked full time helping people with romantic situations, yes we have soul mates but not necessarily just one and it is not necessarily true that the one is going to be plain sailing and nothing but happiness. Your soul mate may have made the mistake of marrying someone and having children before they meet you. Or they may have mental health issues where they are so needy and clingy and insecure no relationship ever works out for them. http://www.webclairvoyant.com

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not believe there are soul mates, but I do believe that God has specific people (s) for us to become involved with and/or marry. We do not have a perfect pair that will make us happy. If you think that's God's responsibility you will only be disappointed. God is outside of time, so from his perspective, there is no past present or future. 50 years ago is just as much a present reality as Friday the 18th, 2018. So it's most certainly complicated.

When we E term a new relationship, whether it's fantastic or horrid doesn't change the fact that it was always going to happen, because the world was working the way it did and everyone within made the decisions that they made.