I had a crush on a guy from my church and he told me I was special and important. He then told me he had a girlfriend. What do I do?

He started calling me honey, wanting to be my best friend, and acted like I meant something to him. We attend the same church and we have the same mutual friends, but he never revealed to me that he had a girlfriend until a lot later. Fast forward to now - we have not spoken in almost a year, but we still attend the same church and I have no idea why he spent time to hangout with me alone, say those type of things to me and then completely "ignore" me and also "block" me on facebook and treat me as though I'm nothing.

I get it he has a girlfriend (not sure if they're still together), but he literally set him up for trouble. I wish he didn't wait much later to tell me he has a girlfriend. I know that he's not worth my time, but how does one go about with this type of situation? It's SUPER AWKWARD.

01