What should I do? What do you think?

Okay so I was incarcerated for 4 months. I went to prison and completed treatment there. Im 18. My boyfriend and i have been together for 3 years, when i got locked up he cheated on me. Well i found out in there unfortunately, which was pretty hard to go through. Him and i have been through so much lost a child together and i was always there for him and was loyal to the fullest. So when i got out in march i decided to give him another chance and work things out. Well then i saw he was still talking to that girl. So yes i made a big deal about it. About the end of April he broke up with me. I was devastated because i wanted things to workout. Well long story short is now he's locked up and in the same position i was. He calls me and tells me how sorry he is, and how he should of held me down like i did him. Now he tells me how much he loves me and everything and calls me more. My question is basically should i even give it another try?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 months only isn't that much actually. I would suspect something 'unhealthy' in your relationship. If you are still interested enough it might be worth while to find that detail and remove it. Simply repeating the attempt will not be enough in my eyes.

• Actually we had a great relationship before i got locked up. I think it was more of the fact of what he did, that brought issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should give him another chance sounds like real love & sounds like a couple I know

• Thank you. I think he's serious this time we're both young and he realizes he made a mistake.