Why is he sending me mixed signals? (Pleeeeaaase help)?

I am 26 , this guy is 38. I felt he had a feeling for me about 5 months ago but about a month ago I accidentally realized he had secretly saved my phone number on his device, without me giving it to him. Eversince, I have been directly sending him signals like adding him on instgram... he accepted me and did not follow back and about a week later I directly told him that I would be much happier if he followed back and after 3 damn days he did so. Every single look or conversation we have indicates interest. Like he vaguely compliments my dress, and he admires my intelligence and he looks so perplexed around me and after 30 minutes of talk he says how 30 mins flew by and so on. He even invited me to his movie night event but on the other hand he totally ignores my instagram posts. At first he viewed my stories but now he doesn't anymore. I can see through instagram activity that he liked some celebrity posts so he is active. And another strange thing was when I added him first on insta we had a mutual friend that he previously liked his photos but last night I realized he unliked all of his likes on our mutual friend's post. It is killing me cause I really really like him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• keep in mind that when he was 18, you were 6. that's a pedophile, big time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes