To anyone in a relationship longer than a year, do you ever give your partner a massage?

• Nope, that’s just to impress them in the beginning
    Vote A
  • Yup, I’m that awesome, who doesn’t want to rub there long term partner
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• When she is grumpy I know I need to massage her to an early sleep (or she gets horny and starts moaning for the D).

However I do find the frequency of massages does get further apart the longer the relationship ages. I think thats because each other gets to know style and pressure points over time which makes the massage less intriguing and less sexual.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I give him a massage pretty much every time we see each other. 😄 His neck and shoulders are always in need of a massage.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I give him foot rubs when he's feeling anxious, back rubs when he's sore, little massages in random spots depending on what's going on. Granted I used to give him a back massage every night when we first started dating, but he used to box and lift weights back then so he needed them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still do, he’s a goalie and isn’t getting any younger so it’s kind of in my best interest to make sure he can move 😛

2|1
    0|0
  • I've done so when he's been stressed. And he does to me. Besides, there's a statistic that says around 80% of couple massages lead to sex, so we're quite happy for it 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Basic basic. That's part of foreplay. She gets two massages: one with bare hands for muscles and blood flow and one with the mink glove.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and it’s fun to do :) I like returning the favour

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend doesn't like massages. They hurt.

I love them though, so he often helps me if I need them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only had a couple relationships that long/longer. In both cases the massages just became more sexual/creative with time. Turned from a quick back rub to a sensual full body massage with lingerie, candles, music, oils, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it quite regularly. I love him so I want to care for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. He gives them to me more often, even though I don't even like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes. Usually if one of us is suffering from the gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a degree in massage therapy and am very tactile by nature and cannot imagine a time where I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give her massage with happy ending 2 to 3 Times a month just drives me crazy watching her cum for me again and again just drives me crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a way for me to show my adoration of. my partner

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like naked body slides, I'm single but I had to throw my 2 bobs worth into this thread.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem at all with giving my partner a full body massage maybe right before have a glass of wine and a glass of wine right after and then sit back and relax

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one question... why is the year mark important?

I’d give my parter if almost seven months a massage if she really wanted it

0|0
    0|0
    • The year mark is crucial to the question, everyone try’s hard in the beginning of a relationship... very few still put that much effort in 20 years later.

• Show All
    • Love the sarcasm. (Not.) you seem like a sour bitter women and I’m not wasting any more time with you.

• Oh 🤔 sure. Sorry you feel that way. Have a great day.

• After a year it's just a happy ending

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you an older guy, looking to uncover pedophiles on gag.. undercover cop type scenario 👀

• I would if I had one.. been told I've got magical hands

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd be cool with doing it, I just never have seriously given him one before.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker for me, even after 3 years. Physical intamacy is so important to a successful relationship

0|0
    1|1
  • Sadly none of my relationships have lasted more than a year. I'm starting to think it must be me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My massages always lead to naughty times. My hands stray. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • When I GIVE her a massage 2 to 3 Times a month every month I give her a massage with a happy ending just seeing her cum drives me crazy

• Never had one that long but I loved giving massages

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to time yes. It's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to give my ex a massage from time to time

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly every time i get chance

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex sometimes is part of massage, if done right

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, except I don’t the feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a massage God lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i use to wgen i was involed

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't only because she's not in to them

0|0
    0|0
  • We switch and take turns every night

0|0
    0|0
  • At least once every week! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope single guy here<<

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime her back is bothering her i massage it

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy to do it, so long as it isn't expected. Though I have noticed my current girlfriend must not be used to it. If I work on her legs and feet, she ends up getting extremely aroused.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always massage my wife. I give her foot massages and also back and shoulder massages...

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Sometimes when we cuddle and we face each other I have my hand on her back and massage her. It's easier than when she's facing away from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes