To anyone in a relationship longer than a year, do you ever give your partner a massage?

• Nope, that’s just to impress them in the beginning
  • Yup, I’m that awesome, who doesn’t want to rub there long term partner

1530

Most Helpful Guy

• When she is grumpy I know I need to massage her to an early sleep (or she gets horny and starts moaning for the D).

However I do find the frequency of massages does get further apart the longer the relationship ages. I think thats because each other gets to know style and pressure points over time which makes the massage less intriguing and less sexual.

Most Helpful Girl

• I give him a massage pretty much every time we see each other. 😄 His neck and shoulders are always in need of a massage.