Guys, why are some men afraid that a relationship might work out instead of being afraid that it may fail?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men think practically, most men like to think long term. They know that YOLO means "you only live once" and because of this they don't want to waste too much time in a relationship that might not be worth it in the long run or one that might simply fail. Some men simply choose not to pursue a relationship in order to maximize time focusing on himself and his own self improvement. This doesn't mean most aren't willing to try it means the ones that are willing to try won't waste time trying to teach their partners the importance of communication and how it should work in a relationship, some women expect men to do most if not all the work in the relationship.

So just understand that it's easier to avoid a potential problem than trying to fix it.

• Then it would not be communication, he is the one feeling uncomfortable with conflicts, not me. Might be the distance instead.

• Hey you know what, I've never thought of it that way. Thanks for the little enlightenment, I've got something to think about today.