How do I ''Friend zone'' a guy?

So there's this guy he keeps saying im cute and cool, then one day he just says he likes me... but i dont like him i haven't told him that because i feel bad. We only really talk by text.

What do i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In any case, if he confessed to you the friends relation is over (or will be really awkward until you decide to answer. You have nothing to loose to just be honest and tell him lightly that you only see him as a friend with some emojis. If he's willing to continue the friendship, great, if he's not, how could it be worse than you current situation? It's even better for him because a girl not answering lets the guys mind get the wrong idea "maybe she's sorting out her feelings, maybe she needs time...". Truth is harder for short term but waaaay better (for him and you) in the long run.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That can be arranged with simple words, he will get the point once you use the word "friend" in your sentences, "you are an amazing friend", if anything you can always make up that you have a boyfriend and he should back off, or straight up tell him you dont see him like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you don't feel the same to him.

Saying the truth is better than acting bitchy and not responding texts. He needs to grow his balls and respect the decision you made.

Yes he will get hurt but that's the life. Not rainbows and sunshine all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Y friend-zone him & put him in biiig trouble.
    U can clearly say u r not interested in him, he is wasting his time on u.

Instead u girls like to play around!😤

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stop answering him.. he will get the idea. You don’t have to spell things out.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many men who believe that anything you make is an "I want sex" signal. You can't make anything about it.
    And... there are many people who falls in love without pretending it at all, you can't make anything against it neither.
    But what you yes can make is to respect him and to be honest with your feelings and his feelings.
    There is a very fast form to guess if you are acting like a "bitch" or not.
    Would you present your friends to him? Because if you are in some way reluctant to make it, he isn't your friend, he is other thing. May be your chat-partner, or your toy, but not your friend.
    So get clear what he is to you and after tell it to him, if you are honest in the process and he acts in a stupid way. Its his problem, not yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you aren't looking for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop talking to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried that, he spammed me with messages on text.

• Show All
    • Your right, but if i block him, it wouldn't make a difference he has like 30 accounts on all the texting and calling apps, and he has my number..

• Just keep blocking them tell he gets the message.

• "You're like a brother to me"

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghost him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes