How do I ''Friend zone'' a guy?

So there's this guy he keeps saying im cute and cool, then one day he just says he likes me... but i dont like him i haven't told him that because i feel bad. We only really talk by text.

What do i do?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• In any case, if he confessed to you the friends relation is over (or will be really awkward until you decide to answer. You have nothing to loose to just be honest and tell him lightly that you only see him as a friend with some emojis. If he's willing to continue the friendship, great, if he's not, how could it be worse than you current situation? It's even better for him because a girl not answering lets the guys mind get the wrong idea "maybe she's sorting out her feelings, maybe she needs time...". Truth is harder for short term but waaaay better (for him and you) in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl