If you message someone on a dating site would you ever put to them I don’t think you’ll reply in a first message?

For me personally I don’t think you should ever type in your first message you think the other person won’t reply to you it kinda shows they’re unconfident with themselves and makes me not want to reply... example
Even if I thought the other person was not going to reply to me I’d still never put that, what do you think?

2162

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the site in question there are a ton of fake profiles. These profiles give an app/site greater numbers on launch and attract more guys to use the service with the trick that it looks like they will have a greater chance because there are more girls. A lot if these fakes are getting harder and harder to pick out, you can imagine that after weeks or months of writing polite hopeful messages and getting nothing back a guy can get pretty bleak. I would ignore the confidence issue on the first message but keep an eye out for more signs if you do talk to him a
    Bit. (When I was using sites, I ended up giving up and would not even send first messages, only respond to interested girls that didn't seem like advertising bots)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. People shouldn't say that. I don't use dating sites, but if did , that would be a turn off. I'd be offended that they automatically assumed I'd ignore them when they don't even know me. Their assumption would be baseless. I'd assume they had low self-esteem and trust issues. I can't build a rapport with people who automatically think the worst of me , because of their own insecurities. It's a major turn off. It's a sign of things to come.