What are your thoughts?

We got engaged 5 months ago, and I've been on 2 vacations without him.

I've already been on 2 vacations without him and I have another vacation with the family in August. So by August I would've been on 3 since we got engaged in December

He thinks it's ridiculous, and that I should learn to settle down. He's always in our hometown of Houston working and studying, but I've been globetrotting without him.

Next trip is to orlando in August (1 month before our wedding). He texted me today that he swears if i go to orlando we will both be single by the end of the trip.

He later apologized for that text and said he doesn't mean it. But he said he does still mean he's upset with my travelling
  • He's right.
  • You're right.
  • He's so right, surprised he didn't leave your ass
    Vote C
  • You're so right ; surprised you didn't leave his ass
    Vote D

12