What are your thoughts?

We got engaged 5 months ago, and I've been on 2 vacations without him.

I've already been on 2 vacations without him and I have another vacation with the family in August. So by August I would've been on 3 since we got engaged in December

He thinks it's ridiculous, and that I should learn to settle down. He's always in our hometown of Houston working and studying, but I've been globetrotting without him.

Next trip is to orlando in August (1 month before our wedding). He texted me today that he swears if i go to orlando we will both be single by the end of the trip.

He later apologized for that text and said he doesn't mean it. But he said he does still mean he's upset with my travelling
  • He's right.
    Vote A
  • You're right.
    Vote B
  • He's so right, surprised he didn't leave your ass
    Vote C
  • You're so right ; surprised you didn't leave his ass
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not everyone loves to travel. It seems like you have Different interests. What I'm trying to say is you can't expect him to come with you to every trip if he's just not into travelling *and i know a lot of people who aren't into it*, and he also shouldn't expect you not to go to trips if you like it. Try to respect each other's interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you are married he should be going with you. At this point it's up in the air. I didn't vote because it's a very gray area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why hasn't he gone with you? He should have made time for you. If he truly cared who would have gone with you or given a valid reason why.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes