Am I a cheater? What should I do?

So I am in love with my guy friend and he is in love with me too apparently. Well when I mentioned a relationship twice he said no both times because he’s 100% certain it would not work out and that we’d clash. Yet he spends a lot of time with me it really hurts. Well I decided to go on a date with a guy and we made out and did some other things, but I stopped him before we went all the way because I began to feel depress like maybe I cheated. Now I’m in a place where I feel terrible.

513

Most Helpful Girl

• No strings attached in any Real Relationship.
    Although your Hearts may Beat as One, hun, You are Not... Number One in his Life.
    Eddy is not Ready to be a Steady. If you are Guilt-ridden, Let him Know that you at now Dating a Joe and see if he Doesn't Jump Start in Drive to Save his Damsel. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no obligation to him. You aren't a cheater and you didn't cheat. But if you are hung up on him, you did the right thing by not leading the new guy on. Sort out your heart first.

• I feel sad because I feel that I may have ruined any potential with the first guy although it’s always been a what if he changes his mind type of situation

• Yeah... But to me it sounds like he doesn't want to give you that chance :(