If your partner never gets jealous, should I take it as a good sign?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i'd take it as a bad sign but that's just me. i'd think he doesn't care about me enough to get jealous tbh. but as i said, that's just me, i'm sure he really cares about you but just knows. you wouldn't do anything with anyone other than him

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends very much. If your partner is not jealous it can be a great sign that they are very confident with the relationship and trust you very much. But it can also be a sign that they don't care. Jealousy isn't strictly good or bad.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Either he's

Not in love with you
    Not worried you will (either be able to or ever want to) get together with someone else
    A very secure person/trusts you very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it means that he completely trusts you not do do anything he wouldn't want, isn't overly posessive and also isn't suffering from a low self esteem. So general speaking, it is a pretty good sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if jealousy is always a bad thing. I think it can show that they're afraid of losing you, but at the same time they don't have confidence in their ability to keep you interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe he's keeping it inside or maybe he really trust you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. It could either mean they really trust you or don't really care about you. It's easy to tell them apart in daily life though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really, either he's not a jealous type of he doesn't have feelings for you that are at that lvl of strength

1|0
    0|0
  • He either trusts you implicitly or is just indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a bad sign

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's a good sign. That means he trusts you

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone showing it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes