If your partner never gets jealous, should I take it as a good sign?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i'd take it as a bad sign but that's just me. i'd think he doesn't care about me enough to get jealous tbh. but as i said, that's just me, i'm sure he really cares about you but just knows. you wouldn't do anything with anyone other than him

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends very much. If your partner is not jealous it can be a great sign that they are very confident with the relationship and trust you very much. But it can also be a sign that they don't care. Jealousy isn't strictly good or bad.