My guy is too emotional?

we have been dating fo 5 mnths now... l like jokes a lot... but my guy at times gets irritated by it such that we spend hours without talkng to each other? How do l change my personality?
thanks... so am keepng my personality😘

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not sure what to tell you because
    1) you shouldn’t have to change your personality. If you both don’t click then it’s better not to be together.
    2) if your jokes are hurtful then you may have to learn how to be more considerate and not make jokes at other people’s expense.

• its not like my jokes are hurtful just that l dont really take things seriously thats my problem... hiz ever srs and am always not takng some of the thngs srsly

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I would say changing your entire personality is taking it too far. Do try to realize what specific issues and topics really upset him though and avoid joking about it. We all have our hot button issues, really I think it's better to focus on positives than negatives. Cheers.