How many dates does it take to separate the assholes from the men?

So recently went on a date and the guy was really charming and we got along really well before the date online for a few weeks. We ended up fucking and then i got ghosted. My question is how many dates does a girl have to hold off on sex to separate the sleazy assholes from the men who want to really date?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you are looking for a meaningful relationship, usually the assholes are the ones who just want to fuck. For the guys that are not assholes, they are the ones that ask a lot about you, wanting to know more about you, though I would say that it takes more dates and you have to hold off on sex longer. Something you could do is say that you domt want anything sexual for awhile, If he respects that, he's not looking for sex, but a relationship with you.

• I didn't actually plan on the sex and i wasn't even prepared :/ he just seemed to sweep me off my feet. isn't that a lot of work for someone who just wants a fuck?

• Well, some guys are tricky to know if they are assholes or not. They are willing to put in the work if they are good at picking up girls, or know they are charming, though nice guys can be charming too. Some girls are like that too, not just men.