How many dates does it take to separate the assholes from the men?

So recently went on a date and the guy was really charming and we got along really well before the date online for a few weeks. We ended up fucking and then i got ghosted. My question is how many dates does a girl have to hold off on sex to separate the sleazy assholes from the men who want to really date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you are looking for a meaningful relationship, usually the assholes are the ones who just want to fuck. For the guys that are not assholes, they are the ones that ask a lot about you, wanting to know more about you, though I would say that it takes more dates and you have to hold off on sex longer. Something you could do is say that you domt want anything sexual for awhile, If he respects that, he's not looking for sex, but a relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't actually plan on the sex and i wasn't even prepared :/ he just seemed to sweep me off my feet. isn't that a lot of work for someone who just wants a fuck?

• Well, some guys are tricky to know if they are assholes or not. They are willing to put in the work if they are good at picking up girls, or know they are charming, though nice guys can be charming too. Some girls are like that too, not just men.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not number of dates but character assessment. How does he treat service staff while you're out? Does he tip well? How does he react to homeless people? Don't look at how he treats you as much as how he treats others as he's not faking that. Get him drunk to see how he acts. What does his Facebook posts look like? How often is he with a different woman? Does he have a good relationship with his mother so he respects women? All of these matter more than numbers and how he treats you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough to say...

I cannot predict when I turn from a man to an arsehole...

There's no usual time frame... But if I feel she's playing games... I turn a bit quicker... If she's genuine... Then it's harder to say... But by around the 2 year mark, I'm usually an arsehole regardless... At least that's what I'm told or feel at that time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Every male is a dick to someone and every girl is a b! tch to some one so long as you can tolerate each other and build a friendship that surpasses all eternal forces that are unforseen you should be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a man truly likes you he won't care what activity you do together. Assholes just want sex/physical stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait a month to have sex. If he's still around, he's not a player

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks... An actual answer lol other people are so cryptic

• That's really up to you and how intuitive you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a month

0|0
    0|0
  • No amount if dates will tell you only time can

0|0
    0|0
  • No amount of dates will tell you that, only intuition and discernment will. That is a forgotten part of our humanity because of our obsession with the physical plane. This is why so many women are fooled by words, their intuition has become dampened because they have forgotten what they are.

There is also another way though. When a woman has so much to offer, so much depth, personality, vibration, and so much to teach that men are drawn to her due to that.

What do you bring to the table?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes