Girls, Why do girls prefer guys with darker features and not lighter features?

I've been noticing over the last couple of weeks that most girls tend to prefer guys with brown or black hair and brown eyes. Today I saw this gorgeous looking girl with a guy who had a huge nose , no face structre , stomach hanging over his belt the only thing he had going for him was olive skin. So why do most girls prefer this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, Prince Harry is pretty damn hot. Same with Sam Heughan, Brad Pitt, Alexander Ludwig & Travis Fimmel, Charlie Hunnan, Ryan Gosling, Kevin McKidd, etc...

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I'll have to stick with the prince Harry look 😂 But I'm struggling to find anyone attracted to me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• For me it’s personal preference I just don’t like blonde guys. They don’t need to be tan. Honestly I find all kinds of guys attractive besides blondes and redheads (with some exceptions)

0|1
    0|0
    • Why though? I've got a type but I find all girls attractive

• Maybe it's not completley about looks? Just a guess.

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but it gets you notice

• Because they need a guy to match their dark Souls... it just looks mysterious and bad boyish while blonde blue eyes looks more innocent.

1|0
    0|0
    • Blonde blue eyes looks more innocent.. really? Nazi look 😂 Also most of the worlds strongest men have been Germanic background , while Mediterranean guys come across as whipy as most of my friends say

• Dark features look very masculine and mysterious, doesn't mean you can't find a girl to really like you for you. Maybe don't go for girls who prefer that look. I for one like men with thick dark hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has blue eyes but he has dark brown hair. It depends upon the overall look

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah fair enough , I'm just finding it difficult to find anyone that finds me attractive

• Not entirely true. I like light features more. You can’t just assume all girls like dark features.

1|0
    0|0
  • well that didn't stop meghan marke. get confidence and it will shine through and a girl will like you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes