Did I do wrong not to date a guy a second time because he said "he is open to anything maybe some dirty things"?

I met this guy on Tinder, which honestly I rarely use. He is German, and I am learning German, so I thought it would be interesting.

He said he is staying here for 6 months for an internship and looks for someone to hike with, or go camping and some outdoor stuff.

So we agreed on a date and went out. He was kind of being stingy in choosing the restaurants we were gonna eat, we went to an expensive one I like, and I asked for a check he was surprised. He asked me out again, but wanted me to drive down again a second time about 25 miles, instead of him coming because he said "he doesn't wanna waste gas". Even though this bothered me, because we had many common things and kind of had fun time, I agreed on going on a date.

The third time I stopped answering because it bothered me as I expect driving from him. After begging me for a month and telling me this time he'll drive, I said ok what is in your mind what would you like to do.. and he said "Honestly i am open to anything fun. Maybe some dirty stuff?"

I am not a prude or anything but I don't like to be told to have sex or fool around. I like it to naturally happen even if it is a short term hookup. So I stopped answering and I didn't even bother to go on a date on the day and place decided. He is still messaging and asking to meet. Did I do something wrong by getting offended and not meeting?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Na that's good

At your place i would have do e dirty things. Like mud fight or something with a lot of sweat. Which doesn't involve sex
    Both get what they want + fun memories

1|0
    0|0
    • It was the last snow melting so everywhere was kinda muddy so honestly i asked if he wants to go hiking up mountains, or maybe down the beach for a walk and beer, he said "no i meant sex" that's kinda what turned me off.

• Ha ok. No place for funny interpretations 😐

I agree with you that when lust is spoken that way, it turns off

• Nope, if you're not feeling it then there's no reason you have to see him again. You just have to go with what you feel is the best decision

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of you did anything wrong.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes