Im getting bored with my LDR BF?

what to do? feels like there's nothing to interest me anymore,. I told him directly that im getting bored with our relationship,. it feels like we're not matching, feels like he doesn't have any interest on the things im saying, when I started talking, he's changing topic, or there are things he can't remember,. I hate this feeling...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriahe is full of times where two need to reconnect.

A modern relationship should be no different.

Work on recconecting, not breaking up, otherwise you wasted your own time if you think about it.

Relationships are for fighting for and investing in.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont want to break up, I just dont know how to reconnect with him,. he wanted me to tell him how can he please me, ofcourse I dont know what to say

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was in an ldr for 2 years strait and it was hard, shit it was hell, I loved the girl but unless you see each other on some basis it won't get better

1|0
    0|0
  • If he won't address the issue with you he doesn't feel the same. I don't see how you can reconnect with someone that isn't on the same page

0|0
    0|0
    • he doesn't feel the same, what am I going to do? I know there's something wrong with our relationship, but how to deal with it

• As difficult as it can be, you need to move on. You won't find the right relationship until you do.

• This is part of why LDRs don't work too well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes