Im getting bored with my LDR BF?

what to do? feels like there's nothing to interest me anymore,. I told him directly that im getting bored with our relationship,. it feels like we're not matching, feels like he doesn't have any interest on the things im saying, when I started talking, he's changing topic, or there are things he can't remember,. I hate this feeling...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriahe is full of times where two need to reconnect.

A modern relationship should be no different.

Work on recconecting, not breaking up, otherwise you wasted your own time if you think about it.

Relationships are for fighting for and investing in.

• I dont want to break up, I just dont know how to reconnect with him,. he wanted me to tell him how can he please me, ofcourse I dont know what to say