Would you date someone that has no friends?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I don’t have friends. I don’t want friends. The friend I had, I discarded. Because life is hard, and I don’t have time to be wasting on friends. I have shit to do. Maybe when life is stable and I can say I’m satisfied with my position in life, then I’ll seek out some friends who are complimentary to me and my life. But right now especially, any friends that I would make would be people whose lives are just as shitty as mine. And when people have a life like mine, they are very negative and being eachother down. I distance myself from those people I only want positivity.

I could have positive hard working friends, but they probably are doing much better in life. They would want to help me and all that. But helping me isn’t going to help. I can only help myself. I won’t burden someone else with helping me, it’s not right. My life is my burden to bear.

Besides I like to be alone lol.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no friends and I have a boyfriend. I think friends are not a factor when it comes to being with someone. The thing that really matters is their personality, maturity, loyalty and love..

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• I did this, and it can work, as long as the Person who doesn't have any friends, doesn't demand all the time from the other person, because then the other person will lose all his friends as well and you don't want that

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, depending on the reason they don't have friends though. If she's not super social and her close group of friends moved away and other life circumstances got in the way (like college or her career), then it's understandable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be intrigued and want to explore her... Yes.

3|2
    0|0
  • That's who you should be dating. When grown-ups don't have friends it's usually by choice it's not because they're socially awkward. People who have no friends are more desirable to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. Not that it's bad, it's just that I love having friends and I expect my parter to do too.
    I've been in relationships with people with few friends. It feels weird and they expect more us time, making you neglect your friends

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I would want to know why a person doesn't have any friends. What type of toxic circled did they run in before they cut them out? There's a chance they'll treat you like that too. Are they going to enjoy hanging out with my friends? Or do they just not like people and can't deal with or are the cause of drama?

Friends help us learn different perspectives about the world and if a person only wants to live with their own, that's kind of a deal breaker.

1|0
    1|0
  • No friends? Such as no close friends at all that he clings onto me all the time?

I'm a rather sociable person and enjoy time to myself every now and then. A guy with no social life and is always waiting on me isn't something I personally enjoy. I prefer if my man has a good group of friends he's able to socialize with.

0|0
    2|0
  • I wouldn't want to be the only person in someones social circle, it can get really tiring. But if he's ready to accept my own friends and maybe also befriend them (most of them are guys anyway) its fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cos then all of his time is for you and you don't have to worry someone will take him away from you xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are hard to find. But that is what I am looking for. A friend that has no friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes