Would you date someone that has no friends?

• Yes
  • No

1759

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I don’t have friends. I don’t want friends. The friend I had, I discarded. Because life is hard, and I don’t have time to be wasting on friends. I have shit to do. Maybe when life is stable and I can say I’m satisfied with my position in life, then I’ll seek out some friends who are complimentary to me and my life. But right now especially, any friends that I would make would be people whose lives are just as shitty as mine. And when people have a life like mine, they are very negative and being eachother down. I distance myself from those people I only want positivity.

I could have positive hard working friends, but they probably are doing much better in life. They would want to help me and all that. But helping me isn’t going to help. I can only help myself. I won’t burden someone else with helping me, it’s not right. My life is my burden to bear.

Besides I like to be alone lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no friends and I have a boyfriend. I think friends are not a factor when it comes to being with someone. The thing that really matters is their personality, maturity, loyalty and love..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE