Would you date someone who wouldn't have sex until they were married?

It seems like most guys date mostly for sex, but they won't get any from me unless we end up getting married. Will I ever find someone?

621

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, i would not date for sex..
    i would directly say, i am not looking for relationship but sex..
    and if i am looking for relationship i will date her.. might even exclude sex.. until we are in a committed relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend, after i officially accept her as my Girl, i will want to try all sort of oral and fooling around and stuff ,
    i can still exclude vaginal and anal if she wants to save that.. and if we are still good then i will go for giving her a ring , surrendering myself to her, and asking her to be stand by me for the rest of my life..
    if she says yes, then and she still wants to hold, it will be a deal breaker..
    i really do not care about marriage..

Marriage to me means, i want to settle down with her and have kids with her..
    And since i never want to have kids.. i will never date, or make a girl think she can have a family with me.. i will always be straight, some girl do like sex.. they can enjoy it with me.. but if she thinks... she can hold sex and get a deal of lifetime as marriage, then it will be a wrong deal since, our marriage will go into chaos.. and i would never let that happen, i would rather stick with my right hand.. its been really good so far..

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you will! You're doing yourself a HUGE favor by eliminating the fools who are only looking for sex. When a guy comes along who truly loves you, he won't mind the wait. Not all men are pigs. I promise. You just have to be patient, and absolutely stand your ground. Best of luck!