Would you date someone who wouldn't have sex until they were married?

It seems like most guys date mostly for sex, but they won't get any from me unless we end up getting married. Will I ever find someone?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, i would not date for sex..
    i would directly say, i am not looking for relationship but sex..
    and if i am looking for relationship i will date her.. might even exclude sex.. until we are in a committed relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend, after i officially accept her as my Girl, i will want to try all sort of oral and fooling around and stuff ,
    i can still exclude vaginal and anal if she wants to save that.. and if we are still good then i will go for giving her a ring , surrendering myself to her, and asking her to be stand by me for the rest of my life..
    if she says yes, then and she still wants to hold, it will be a deal breaker..
    i really do not care about marriage..

Marriage to me means, i want to settle down with her and have kids with her..
    And since i never want to have kids.. i will never date, or make a girl think she can have a family with me.. i will always be straight, some girl do like sex.. they can enjoy it with me.. but if she thinks... she can hold sex and get a deal of lifetime as marriage, then it will be a wrong deal since, our marriage will go into chaos.. and i would never let that happen, i would rather stick with my right hand.. its been really good so far..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you will! You're doing yourself a HUGE favor by eliminating the fools who are only looking for sex. When a guy comes along who truly loves you, he won't mind the wait. Not all men are pigs. I promise. You just have to be patient, and absolutely stand your ground. Best of luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't mind waiting till marriage. If I was in a really serious relationship where we knew we were going to get married eventually I'd be open to see before marriage. But waiting would actually be my preference.

2|0
    0|0
  • I believe you can.

I an such a guy, who dated my virgin girl until our wedding day, where we lose our virginity to each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's 17, gotta wait til 18, even then her parents may disagree and all that drama. So, unless she's putting something totally awsome on the table. Ill have to pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respectfully disagree with your mentality. Sexual compatibility is crucial in a relationship. You have no way of knowing that exist unless you actually have sex. You need to know that about someone before you commit to spending the rest of your life with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you will find the right one at the right time. I am saving myself too, so this is kind of cool. You don't see a lot of us anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • consent is the key here. there is probly plenty of people who would feel the same way. don't lose your grip on your beliefs just out of fear of being alone. good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I think that in time you will find the right person that respects you and every decision you make! And supports your values in life!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's their choice to wait for marriage, but I find it a turn off

I would be friends with them

2|1
    0|1
  • Yes you will, God willing. You just have to stick to your values. You are the one on the right path, not them who ignore you for that reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would still date you if I liked you.
    Its no problem.
    I think you also avoid bad guys that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have.

We ended up having sex on the first or second date.

0|0
    1|0
  • LOL Don"t change. Are you religious? I really hate women who sleep around. I'm sure you will find a guy eventually with the same expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's really my type i. e. wifey material, I surely can wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very, because I do not believe in waiting for marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe who knows in are world today any is possible i guess hope u find the lucky one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I have sex within minutes of meeting because we already talked online

0|0
    0|0
  • Please remember this day when you'll lose your V card to whomever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date girls who wait, im waiting

1|0
    0|0
  • No, how would that benefit my life in any way?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just get a hooker

• Show All
    • @Repa33 I never said that at all. What I said is that dating a person who didn’t want to have sex before marriage wouldn’t improve my life. How are you interpreting that to mean that the only thing I care about is getting laid?

• Sure thing. I hope you do fine someone you are compatible with. If it helps you feel better I had a very similar mindset to you at that age.

• Sure, why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would love to date a girl with the same thinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you will

0|0
    0|0
  • yes there is someone

0|0
    0|0
    • i am here but you can't see me

• Hmm, i don't think so

0|0
    0|0