Guys, Why did he disappear?

We had 3 really long good dates. I met his friends. I stayed over his apt and we had sex etc. He texted me later the night after our 3rd time seeing eachother and he seemed really interested. Then I didn’t hear from him for 2 weeks! He sees my story on instragram and sends me a dm and starts flirting with me. He wanted to know about my trip (I was away on vacation) so I told him I’d be back this Thursday. He texted me today Saturday and asked if I had gotten a new car yet, told me to text his friend who owns a car dealership. I then asked how he has been and he said “I’ve been great! Been working a lot and having fun of course lol” I said “that’s good! Have any fun plans this weekend?” He said “no not really... I stayed at home the last few days working out, eating healthy meals and not drinking lol” so I said “ nice! Yea the meal you posted on insta looked good! I didn’t know you could cook?” He replies “I’m full of surprises” so I said “I bet you are 😉”

He “read” it but didn’t reply. I’m hesitant to ask him to hang out or to push it further bc he did disappear for 2 weeks after our 3rd date so I’m not sure what’s going on

2