Why don’t guys want to be in a relationship with me?

I do all the right things, I don’t have sex on the first date, I’m independent and I’m not needy. I make my own money and I’m goal driven, guys say I’m funny and attractive but they always say they don’t want a relationship. What am I doing wrong, why can everyone else find love so easily? Why do girls who have sex on the first date in relationships before me? :(

110

Most Helpful Girl

• Because in the long run things like having sex on the first date don’t matter. And that doesn’t entitle you to being first picked by a man. What’s more important is your attitude, your aspirations, how well you both get on, how attracted he is to you. A girl he had sexual encounters with could have everything he wants + good in bed. Why wouldn’t he want to pick her?
    Dating sucks. And everyone takes losses. You’ll find someone who is just right for you eventually. Why spend time worrying about it. The more you put pressure on it the less likely it will be to happen...

• Plus it could be because you don’t want to have sex easily. He might be looking for a hookup, in that case, you dodged a bullet because he only wanted one thing

• At the end of the day I’m still human and I’m still going to feel some type of way, I guess it’s a lot easier for someone who’s always got the guy they wanted or been in a relationship to disregard feeling that way

• But I don’t always get what I want that’s the point I’m trying to make! You can be a 10/10, personality on point but still not get a relationship out of it. And of course you will feel like that, everyone doubts themselves but that’s when you lift yourself up because you are fine the way you are. It’s all about beating that ego. We all have it. Sometimes we have to try ignore it. Those guys you met probably just aren’t serious candidates for you, neither are they ready. When you meet someone great, I’m sure you’ll realise why none of the others worked out. Chin up gorgeous!

Most Helpful Guy

• If they go out with you, but then say they are not looking for a relationship when you tell them you won't have sex with them on that first date, then maybe you should go out with older men.

If you come across as stingy with sex, then why would a guy waste his time with you? The reason a guy has a relationship with a girl to have easy sex.