Do people with dating/relationship experience still get nervous when approaching or talking to someone they like?

I guess it's all about confidence, but I easily get this weird surge of energy that's like a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Even if I'm confident. Just want to know if this is mainly because I don't have a whole lot of experience.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do still with this one guy who honestly makes my heart do some madness in my chest. He is literally the sexy typically bad boy who most of the time knows how to say the right things and he’s just gorgeous. And I’ve known him for a while and i would describe myself as a confident person but he takes the confidence awayyy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's put it this way, build up those reps (experience) It makes things easier but not easy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes, i'm sure a lot do, though it really depends on the person. their level of confidence, how much they like this person, etc. for me, i've been told that how i speak generally seems like flirting, so i don't worry, but sometimes when i talk with this one person i am interested in, i fail to think of some funny things to say or what to talk about. it's like all my tactics of flirting with someone is just poof, gone, thanks to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get nervous every. single. time. It doesn't seem to matter if I have experience. It's a new person.

2|2
    0|0
  • I think its perfectly normal especially if you meet someone you like, they usually make me nervous all the time and im the boss of being straight up with someone 😎 but I find my self mumbling when taking to someone I like

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Just because you have experience doesn't guarantee another person is automatically going to accept or like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, it's always that way for me. Even after I fell in love twice. You just never know what could happen and that's what makes you nervous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely they do. If I like someone, I over-think everything when I'm talking to them which then in turn makes me nervous that I've already messed it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the fucking time.

The experiance keep you solid on the outside thou for me.

Confidence is key

But faking it is a skeleton key

0|0
    0|0
  • No. After a while you can deal with rejection and don't give a fuck if they say no. That's when they start saying yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I came out of a long term relationship, have recently developed a crush on someone and find it rather nerve wracking to approach them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself n walk up to the girl ask her hows her day n say to her she's cute or beautiful or pretty. But be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Actually worked -->"I'm going outside to make out, would you like to join me?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much after you've been around the bend a few times

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are ready into someone you will get nervous, even though you have dating experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep they do but if u r in a relationship u shouldn't like anyone except the person u r with

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always nervous and shy when I really like someone. The experience doesn't matter ;).

0|0
    0|0
  • I had so many affairs in my past, but still I feel equally nervous before ask any girl for dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, but sometimes we do lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and tell directly they like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I still do

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much

0|0
    0|0
  • yes l do

0|0
    0|0
  • Past experience matters a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • The irony is normally I’m confident, but if I REALLY like someone it makes me more nervous and shy, which is annoying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes