Do people with dating/relationship experience still get nervous when approaching or talking to someone they like?

I guess it's all about confidence, but I easily get this weird surge of energy that's like a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Even if I'm confident. Just want to know if this is mainly because I don't have a whole lot of experience.

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do still with this one guy who honestly makes my heart do some madness in my chest. He is literally the sexy typically bad boy who most of the time knows how to say the right things and he’s just gorgeous. And I’ve known him for a while and i would describe myself as a confident person but he takes the confidence awayyy

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's put it this way, build up those reps (experience) It makes things easier but not easy.