Will you date someone like me?

My name is Lyn. I am just a simple and average Filipina girl. I am 26 years old. I live in the Philippines all my life and I prefer living here, it's my comfort zone.

I like making new friends, talk about anything. But friends with benefits, one night stand is not my cup of tea. I'm into long-term relationships, hopefully.

I like playing mobile legends, counter-strike, battle-realms, age of empire and that kind of games. I prefer reading books or painting than going to a party. I prefer the nature than the noisy city if given a chance, but currently in the city because of work.

If we are near each other, will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't seem to have a passion. Maybe if we new each other I would say yes. But you look sexy... not that it helps but at least you now you're attractive

• How can you say I don't have passion? Hahaha

• People who have passions usually associate it with their Identity. Since you only gave me a list of your favorite hobbies, that means you're not too sure where your passion lies. Also you choose you to identify with your home before your hobbies, so my guess is that your culture and home is a major part your identity.

And of course I could be terribly wrong and could bring missing out on something good if not great?