Will you date someone like me?

My name is Lyn. I am just a simple and average Filipina girl. I am 26 years old. I live in the Philippines all my life and I prefer living here, it's my comfort zone.

I like making new friends, talk about anything. But friends with benefits, one night stand is not my cup of tea. I'm into long-term relationships, hopefully.

I like playing mobile legends, counter-strike, battle-realms, age of empire and that kind of games. I prefer reading books or painting than going to a party. I prefer the nature than the noisy city if given a chance, but currently in the city because of work.

If we are near each other, will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?Will you date someone like me?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Maybe
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't seem to have a passion. Maybe if we new each other I would say yes. But you look sexy... not that it helps but at least you now you're attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • How can you say I don't have passion? Hahaha

• People who have passions usually associate it with their Identity. Since you only gave me a list of your favorite hobbies, that means you're not too sure where your passion lies. Also you choose you to identify with your home before your hobbies, so my guess is that your culture and home is a major part your identity.

And of course I could be terribly wrong and could bring missing out on something good if not great?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• You look really nice.
    If you are a nerd it would be even better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look pretty and seem to be cool. Age is just a number โ˜บ๏ธ

1|0
    0|0
  • If you had the right person in your life you wouldn't ask questions like that

1|0
    0|1
    • It's just for fun. It doesn't mean I really date someone online. I always believe it's better to know someone personally.

• Based on your face maybe, based on battle realms and cs and aoe, yes definitely

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha. You like those games too? But that's already old. There are new online games now.

• Show All
    • True. Those are still my faves!

• I like you already ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yeah sure you are dam hot n cute and i am also 26 mine kik id is alyxabro you can talk to me there

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, sure I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? You seem like a fun person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Prolly