What do girls really want in a guy?

Like nice tall romantic i dont know

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• When the guy doesn’t bottle up his feelings. I like a guy who expresses and is not afraid to share what he feels, good or bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl is different but these are the qualities I enjoy most about my boyfriend:

-Hes funny. Not like a comedian but our sense of humor meshes well

- He anticipates my needs. He asks when I last ate, what I need/want to do, he'll heat up my car for me in the winter. I struggle with intense anxiety and he understands that sometimes i need "recovery" time or need special consideration.

- He knows how to argue. I don't mean that he's a pushover or that he always gets his way but he can have a level headed discussion. Recently I was about upset about something that happened with a couple of our friends. At first he lashed out, bringing up another issue with those friends but he stopped and aknowledged that what we were each upset about, although had a common factor, were not the same thing. He pushed his issue to the side so we could work at one at a time.

- He lets me know he's thinking about me. Sometimes its a small gift (like a candy bar or my favorite drink), or he'll send me a cute text or when we're with a group of people he'll give my hand a small squeeze.

- he's nice to others, not just me

-He supports me. I don't mean financially. I mean he supports me in my goals whether it be fitness goals, career goals, education goals or whatever, he's there to support me. And as I mentioned before, he supports me when my anxiety gets bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes