Should I approach my crush or is it obvious he’s possibly uninterested?

looking for a second opinion, as he used to stare at me all the time and like not look away when i noticed. I after that didn’t see him for a while then had seen him unexpectedly and he stared at me with this intense almost confused/worried look on his face for a pretty prolonged period of time and got super close to my face before saying hi. he then stood away from me, and anytime he got close again he found an excuse to reposition himself further away, his eye contact was very poor and anytime i looked around to meet his eyes while we where talking he’d like tilt his head all the way to the opposite side while making eye contact, he caught me checking out his butt when i had first met him and i did it again while he was walking to the restroom and he looked out the corner of his eye and did a double take then changed his posture and looked at me again from the corner of his eye. he really dramatically jumped up at one point as if he was about to say something then took a breath and didn’t say it and he kept tripping up on his words, and when we where saying goodbye he kept saying “okay well have a nice night an- and- and-“ but not finishing i felt awkward too so i just gave him a head nod after the third “and” then he looked back as if to say something again and then just returned a really quick awkward head nod and made a “just leave it” gesture as he walked away, not done aggressively but really awkwardly, a few seconds later when he thought I wasn’t looking I seen him staring back. I have a crush on him so it’s very possible these are minor actions that I could be reading too much into? he's 25 and just found out im 17 so im unsure if he’s acting weird because of that

01