We had sex and he hasn’t texted me back, why?

Last night I got an expensive room w/a beautiful view just to see a guy. 3 years ago I stopped talking to him. But couldn’t stop thinking about him throughout those years. I was set to find him. It was hard because he had no social media. Long story short, I found him & we ended up having sex. We cuddled, connected more and had a great time. He’s the only man I’ve ever talked to for that long in my life. We would talk EVERYDAY, like 20 times a day. I’m not even exaggerating lol. Anyway, he had basketball practice this morning and he still hasn’t texted me back. What should I do? What does it mean? Why hasn’t he texted me back? by the way he’s 22, and I’m 28. I don't know if that’s matter... But could it be immaturity? HELP!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice means really tired, then beers/other afterwards, then lots of distractions until pre-dinnertime
    + the penis is not yet needy enough to message a reminder to him for more of that sweet loving/milking
    + he doesn't want to scare you off, so takes his time during recovery (you + practice)
    + maybe he has a girlfriend that's grilling him as to his whereabouts and why not horny today?
    Call him tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
    • He texted me. Was just mad cause his practice was really bad. He had a hang over.

• hahahahahah got you found relief
      but
      has he a GF?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Here's one of the basics of how a man works: we text back when we feel like it.

It doesn't have to do anything with you. He might just have other things to do.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I was thinking but the 1st time we had sex he disappeared for a month!

• Show All
    • Then talk through and ask why he doesn't text you the morning after

• True, I could ask him. Would prefer to do it face to face.

• He probably has other things to do. If he goes a few days without a text then you could worry.

1|0
    0|0
    • You’re right. He did have a lot to do this morning. And we barely slept. So maybe he took a nap?

• I would think he would if he was up in you all night then had a basketball practice for a few hours taking a shower and then taking a nap sounds like a good idea.

• Lol... Let’s see if he contacts me again.

• Sounds like the connection went both ways. Don't give up hope!

1|0
    0|0
    • It sure did or that’s what it seemed. We’ll c... I’m not holding my breath tho.

• He used u as fuck meat n u gladly gave it to him
    Good job 👏
    Watch who you spread your legs for

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if that was the case then we both used each other lol. Eh, Im not giving it anymore or fucking dating. It’s a waste of time. I’m focusing on myself!

• High respects to you lady, keep it up, you don't need men to improve yourself 😉
      Just focus on yourself, become awesome, and true love will come on its own 😊
      Best of luck! ✌️

• Aw, you’re so sweet. Thanks!

• I think you should text him ones

1|0
    0|0
  • It must've been really bad sex

0|1
    1|0
  • You tired him out and he is sleeping.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he just wants NSA sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes the sex not the you

0|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't amused

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you had sex. That all he wanted.

0|0
    0|0
    • Perhaps, ooh well. I’m not sleeping with anyone else in a looong time. I don’t like this shit.

• and i should care, why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he just wanted the pussy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes