We had sex and he hasn’t texted me back, why?

Last night I got an expensive room w/a beautiful view just to see a guy. 3 years ago I stopped talking to him. But couldn’t stop thinking about him throughout those years. I was set to find him. It was hard because he had no social media. Long story short, I found him & we ended up having sex. We cuddled, connected more and had a great time. He’s the only man I’ve ever talked to for that long in my life. We would talk EVERYDAY, like 20 times a day. I’m not even exaggerating lol. Anyway, he had basketball practice this morning and he still hasn’t texted me back. What should I do? What does it mean? Why hasn’t he texted me back? by the way he’s 22, and I’m 28. I don't know if that’s matter... But could it be immaturity? HELP!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice means really tired, then beers/other afterwards, then lots of distractions until pre-dinnertime
    + the penis is not yet needy enough to message a reminder to him for more of that sweet loving/milking
    + he doesn't want to scare you off, so takes his time during recovery (you + practice)
    + maybe he has a girlfriend that's grilling him as to his whereabouts and why not horny today?
    Call him tomorrow

• He texted me. Was just mad cause his practice was really bad. He had a hang over.

• hahahahahah got you found relief
      but
      has he a GF?