How much is no sense of humor a turn off?

I have my own sense of humor which no one really ever understand so i take it as its bad and sometimes i take time to understand jokes just sonetimes tho so is it really bad coz i see all guys saying they are looking for a girl with a nice sense of humor, any advicd at all?
  • Yup you are screwed
  • Nah you are fine girl
  • You have to "wait" for the one who understand your sense of humor.
    Vote C

533

Most Helpful Guy

• You prob have a high sense of logic that overrides humor as a pointless and insane stupidity thus you find few things funny and many thing irrational and miss the point most times. You just need to find one that not so much after the laughter but more about the friendship and a deeper connection.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself. If you try to change who you are it'll look like you're just being superficial, and honestly who hell would want to put on an act forever just to please someone else? That would get tiring real quick. I promise you'll find your match! Hang in there!