How do I politely check out a girl's boobs and butt?

From what I hear girls find it offensive if a guy checks out their boobs or butt (at least they pretend). So how do I do it without offending them?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys check out bodies all the time. As long as you’re not licking your lips, staring creepily, or staring for a long time, she should suck it up. Hot girls are used to attention by the way, including inappropriate sexual attention. As long as you don’t do the above things, it doesn’t count as harassment, UNLESS she has shown or told you she’s uncomfortable with your looking. If you keep looking after that, then it’s harassment. Just be sure she’s fine with it, then go ahead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear shades so that way they can't see your eyes looking. That is the best way to do it.