Jewish people? What's the chances a Jewish man would be not only interested in a Muslim woman but want to actually take it one step further?

I know Jewish people don't like intermingling with other races (this one made a joke about it once) but just wondered, I think if he had the chance with me he would because he seems very interested in me but he's taken and quite a bit older. No future in it but I just wondered if it mattered as much in this day and age for Jewish people to maintain the so called purity of the race? My feeling is they would be fine with any other race but just not Muslim - am I right?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• yes my family been like this forever, no marriage to muslims
    so i have to follow the family traditional

• So would your family be open to any non Muslim? Also, is it the Arab-Israeli conflict or is there any other reason because I thought Christians, Jews and Muslims had more in common.

• I'm not meant to be dating full stop but I think I could get away with dating a Jewish or Christian man (all Abrahamic faiths) if I did date but I wouldn't marry someone who didn't believe what I did and my family wouldn't accept it even if I did. Muslims can only marry other Muslims - they could marry someone who used to be Jewish but then became Muslim (not because of wanting to be with that Muslim person but because they genuinely believed in Islam because it wouldn't count otherwise).

• oh i understand