How to confront my boyfriend with how he treats me !!! We are both 20 and this is my first relationship?

We have been together for 2 years and i get upset how things are. Every time we do something together, I end up paying for it. Like dinner, a movie, snacks, alcohol, dates, etc. He hasn't gotten me anything in over a year, like last year on Christmas and my bday, he got me nothing bc he was short on money, not even a card. I felt hurt bc there was no effort. I spend a ridiculous amount of $ on him like when we do things together and I've gotten him a playstation 4 for his birthday, new games just because, body and hair care stuff that would help and he would like. He doesn't do anything like that for me. He always tells me he wants to do something nice for me but never does. Like a week ago was his birthday and he got money, none of that was spent on me. He bought himself a gopro and other shit. I mean yes it is his money, but i thought since extra was coming he could think of something for me... I just want effort really. I realized all my spending goes to my bills and him. I can't remember the last time I did something for me. I try so hard bc then I feel he will eventually do the same thing. On top of it I am so nice to him, I help him in so many ways, I never nag, I treat him right, yet he is mean to me. He yells as me when I don't answer the phone, he wants to know my location, he gets angry when I forget things, critical, Like during the first 6 months of the relationship he didn't have a car and we live 19 miles away, yet i never asked for gas money or made it an inconvenience, but when I want him to pick me up I always reassure him with gas money and i never ask him for a ride home because he makes a big deal from it. He can't do open conversations in person and I don't want to text him anything because it is embarrassing to me. How do i confront him about this? I made so many sacrifices for him too like during school I would sell my stuff so he has gas $ etc. He has $ coming in now , but I feel I am not a priority to him. I buy him ubers home too :/

03