Sometimes I wonder do I have to be single when I’m soo pretty but the ugly girls always end up being with a man?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg the difference in responses from genders are funny. If a guy said “why are all these ugly dudes getting women and my fly self is single”. I seen similar questions like this by dudes and the women roast them. While a girl says the same thing and the guys confirm the girls judgement rather than roast her for “stuck up” behavior. It’s an interesting observation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its either two things that come to my mind when a girl says that its either she's not that pretty as she thinks she is, has an awful personality, rejects guys that approach her because they are not up to her standard.

• Thank you for the MHO I hope able to identify which one resonates with you.