Sometimes I wonder do I have to be single when I’m soo pretty but the ugly girls always end up being with a man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg the difference in responses from genders are funny. If a guy said “why are all these ugly dudes getting women and my fly self is single”. I seen similar questions like this by dudes and the women roast them. While a girl says the same thing and the guys confirm the girls judgement rather than roast her for “stuck up” behavior. It’s an interesting observation.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its either two things that come to my mind when a girl says that its either she's not that pretty as she thinks she is, has an awful personality, rejects guys that approach her because they are not up to her standard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the MHO I hope able to identify which one resonates with you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just take your time continue to be who you are there's always some boy who likes you and is too scared to let know but there will always be signs

1|0
    0|0
  • Well personality does count for something too. Try worrying less about how pretty you are and how ugly the others are, and see if you can try demonstrating some care about the males you're trying to attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh oh, be careful. I posted a very similar question last year and got everyone telling me I'm full of myself and I was single because of my "attitude." I totally get what you are saying though, you put effort in to look good and no one takes an interest in you, but then you see all these people who look like they don't put much effort in to look nice and somehow they have a significant other.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you carry a I'm Single sign above your head. I bet you'll get much needed attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you're not prettier than the ugly girls lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Because every man thinks that you're too pretty and they're no match to you, and if they ask you for date you will make fun of them?

1|1
    1|0
  • l am still single as l am very nice looking and girls don t wish to date me as they think that they are not good enough for me wich is not true god l need a girl lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Does your attitude stink? You could be the hottest woman in the world. But if you're a bitch, that's a HUGE turn off - at least to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys might be intimidated by you. Which isn't your problem. It's theirs.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound full of yourself, maybe that's putting guys off?

0|0
    0|0
  • The two things I think of are a shit personality, or you just haven't found the right person yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you’re not that pretty 🙄🙄

3|0
    0|1
  • you need to approach guys a little more often

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • With that boy if he said that

• Just be cool. Talk to him casually. Build a comfort level between the two of you. Some general conversation about the things you're both involved in... or things you like, or classes you have... or whatever you have in common.

• You're not attractive as you think you are. What an ego.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes