I know its bad to two time a girl. But if you could guarantee they both would not find out why can't I?

I want to do it why not, it would not drain energy

07

Most Helpful Guy

• because it's selfish and demeaning to both the females you're involved with, if you're even thinking about it then your current girlfriend deserves better tbh. sorry to say but it's the truth.

• No one is going to know about me being with two girls and they won't know about each other ever so it won't be demeaning. And I'm sharing my love so I'm not being selfish

• What if one knew but what if the second one knew all along

• all i'm gonna say is that it's a disaster waiting to happen, it's up to you if you think you can do that to them but if i was you i wouldn't just saying.