I know its bad to two time a girl. But if you could guarantee they both would not find out why can't I?

I want to do it why not, it would not drain energy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• because it's selfish and demeaning to both the females you're involved with, if you're even thinking about it then your current girlfriend deserves better tbh. sorry to say but it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
    • No one is going to know about me being with two girls and they won't know about each other ever so it won't be demeaning. And I'm sharing my love so I'm not being selfish

• Show All
    • What if one knew but what if the second one knew all along

• all i'm gonna say is that it's a disaster waiting to happen, it's up to you if you think you can do that to them but if i was you i wouldn't just saying.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its just immoral. you basically dont care about either woman. why even go to have 2 different women honestly? is it out of boredom? why keep 2 women, is the 1st one not enough?

0|0
    0|0
  • The saying "what they don't know can't hurt them" does NOT apply to this situation. All two timing her does is give you a thrill and shows yourself that you don't care enough to be faithful. You'll slowly stop caring more and more until you just don't give don't give a damn anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not willing to consider the feelings and opinions of either of the people you're getting with, you're just treating them each like sex objects for your own benefit. Not cool dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you like to be two timed by either one of those girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just wrong to play with people's emotions like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want that to happen to you?

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes